Hemp contains high-quality plant protein with branched-chain amino acids that are vital for good health. It also has all nine essential amino acids, with the bonus of good-for-you essential fatty acids (2g per serving). Our hemp protein powders contain 66% edestin (a bioactive globulin protein that's easy to digest) — more than any other plant!
These hemp protein powders have the added distinction of being gently cold-processed, without the use of hexane, a harsh chemical solvent used to process non-organic soy protein powders. They are also vegan and come in a non-BPA container. Find great smoothie and shake recipes in the Nutiva Kitchen.
• Organic Hemp Protein 15gWith 50% protein, 26% fiber (90% insoluble, 10% soluble), magnesium, iron and zinc, and beneficial fats, our Hemp Protein 15g is one of nature's perfect superfoods. One serving provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and 8 grams of fiber (32% DV).
• Organic Hemp Protein Hi FiberWith 37% protein, 40% fiber (90% insoluble, 10% soluble), magnesium, iron and zinc, and beneficial fats, our Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber is one of nature's perfect superfoods. One serving provides 11 grams of raw organic protein and 12 grams of fiber (48% DV).
Benefits of hemp protein:
- Plant-based protein
- Made from raw hempseeds
- Certified organic and non-GMO
- All 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential
- Essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6)
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Gently cold-processed
- Never hexane processed
- Always chemical free
- Non-BPA container
|Units Per Case||6|
|Case Weight (lbs)||12.0000|